If you are like me there are tons of things you have saved on your phone or laptop that you swear you’ll eventually buy. But before you know it months and months go by and there they sit in the cart. I find that now is the perfect time to take the plunge and hit the purchase button. With the holiday chaos over, hopefully you are officially done spending money on everyone else for a quick second which means you can now treat yourself to some of the things you’ve had your eye on. Below is a roundup of items that I’ve been eyeing but will finally purchase for myself in the New Year. Leave a comment if you already have any of the items below and how you like them or what you are excited to gift yourself this month!
WHAT’S IN MY CART
- Time to trade in my old worn out purse that I’ve had forever. I’m dying to get a Cuyana crossbody. They have such great styles and colors to choose from.
- Since we are all about sunscreen these days (especially living in Texas!) I am buying this award winning lightweight sunscreen from Summer Fridays.
- This wavy gold bowl from Studio McGee’s spring collection for Target is the perfect piece to switch up my coffee table decor.
- I love Jean Stoffer and her design aesthetic. I am looking forward to reading her book, Establishing Home, to hear more about her back story.
- I can’t wait to get this buttery soft AirEssentials Spanx tunic! Runs large so size down.
- The coordinating AirEssentials wide leg pants are also a must (especially when they come in tall!) This set will be great for lounging, school pick up and travel.
- My friend wears this White Zagora scent and I’m obsessed! Definitely need it for myself.
- Now that the cold weather is setting in, this long grey coat is great for chic layering and will never go out of style.
- I see so many women wearing Quay shades so I want to give them a try.
- Scarlett Johansson’s skincare brand, The Outset, is supposed to be amazing. I am getting myself the Morning Glow Day Duo which includes the serum and moisturizer.
- I’ve also heard great things about Nike’s dri-FIT Luxe leggings. A girl can never have too many black sport leggings!
- And last but not least I did order this 2024 wall calendar which is en route to me as we speak. I’m such a visual person so I have to have a wall calendar to keep me organized and this one is so pretty.